33 Hlavní Apartments (stylized as Nº 33), also known as "modern apartment," is an apartment complex in Čistá Čtvrť, one of the districts of Prague.
Overview EditThe apartment complex has six units and is divided into three levels.
The apartments are used by the following residents:
- #201 – Even Prybil, whose parents have recently been deported to Golem City.
- #202 – John Dubnyk, who hosts parties known as "Neon Nights," which involve neon supplied by the neon dealer Cygnus. Remains from a recent party are seen when the apartment is entered. This apartment is a possible starting point for the Neon Nights side mission and may also be part of an objective for this mission.
- When first entered, the apartment's smart home system will detect an intrusion. If you take too long to hack the computer, the smart home AI will call police to the apartment.
- Using the computer to hire cleaning service will result in the unit being cleaned. Additionally, the cleaning service will leave the Neon Keycard in a swan towel.
- #203 – Jim Miller. This apartment is visited during the main mission Checking Out the Men in Charge.
- #204 – "P.Y Navetat", as listed on the mailbox plaque for this unit. P.Y Navetat's corpse can be found in the sewers beneath the location of the rave, in a poison gas filled room.
- #301 – Mikael Mendel's apartment and shop.
- #302 – In use by Samizdat member Little k. The mailbox plaque does not list a resident for this unit. The apartment contains an investigation board with her notes on unusual activity going on at Praha Dovoz. The side mission Samizdat involves investigating this apartment.
Two storage units are located in the courtyard:
- The right-side unit is in use by Mikael Mendel, and is accessible by the keycode 4227. This unit contains a vent that leads into Mendel's apartment.
- The left-side unit is accessible by the keycode 2913.
- "33" is the street address of the apartment, and Hlavní means "main."
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.