This page lists all ammunition in Deus Ex: Human Mankind Divided.
Ammunition types[edit | edit source]
|Common ammo types|
|Regular||Pistol, Machine Pistol, Revolver, Combat Rifle, Battle Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Shotgun||Regular ammo is the common baseline type, but generally lacks effectiveness against armor and hard targets.|
|AP||Revolver, Combat Rifle, Battle Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Shotgun||Armor piercing (AP) ammo is effective against all target types, including armored and other hard targets. See notes below for details.|
|EMP||Pistol, Machine Pistol, Combat Rifle, Shotgun, Grenade Launcher||EMP ammo has several effects, including disabling mechanical targets. See notes below for details.|
|Special ammo types|
|Stun||Stun Gun||See the gameplay article for the corresponding weapon (Zenith ZAP)|
|Tranquilizer||Tranquilizer Rifle||See the gameplay article for the corresponding weapon (TRQ 203-C Longsword).|
|Fragmentation||Grenade Launcher||Creates an explosion, dealing damage to all nearby targets.|
|Concussion||Grenade Launcher||Creates a blinding flash that blinds human targets without adequate eye protection.|
|Gas||Grenade Launcher||Creates gas that incapacitates human targets without the implanted rebreather.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Armor Piercing (AP) Ammunition
- Armored targets are shown with an armored vest icon when viewed under Smart Vision.
- Armored human targets include armored police, Shadow Operatives of the trooper and vanguard types, and EXO-suits.
- Armored mechanical targets include SB-71 Sentry Bots and Turrets.
- Hard targets that are not specifically indicated as "armored" include drones and breakable doors.
- When purchasing from merchants, AP ammo is the most expensive of the three types of ammo.
- EMP Ammunition
- Against mechanical targets (cameras, robots, drones, turrets, and EXO-suits), EMP ammunition triggers a stun effect, but does not inflict any actual damage to the target. The length of the stun depends on the particular type of EMP ammo. During the stun, the mechanical target is disabled. Stunned EXO-suits are vulnerable to a takedown.
- EMP ammo can be used to temporarily disable laser grids.
- EMP ammo can be used to cause hackable keypads and computers to reboot.
- Against human targets, EMP rounds do a small amount of non-lethal damage and are able to stun the target after enough hits. Against augmented human targets, EMP rounds also disable the usage of their augmentations for a certain amount of time.
List of ammunition[edit | edit source]
For details on each type of ammunition, please see the respective article.
Kaiga Brass Royals 10mm Auto
|Stun Gun Ammo
Bobson Synthetics Zenith Dart
|Zenith ZAP||—||80||20 |
Kaiga .357 Magnum
|Mustang Arms .357 Magnum
|All revolver variants||AP||80 ||20 |
|Machine Pistol Ammo
Kaiga Blue Dot 9mm Parabellum
|EMP||16 ||4 |
|Combat Rifle Ammo
|FR-27 Sanction Flechette Rifle
(standard and elite)
|Côte d'Azur S.O.W.||EMP||25 ||6|
|Battle Rifle Ammo
|SB-762 Battle Rifle
(standard and elite)
|All Battle Rifle variants||AP||50 ||12|
|Sniper Rifle Ammo
Synergies .416 cal Ultrasonic
|Longsword II 203 ERSR||Regular||50||12|
|AP||100 ||25 |
|Tranquilizer Rifle Ammo
Kaiga Hypo-dyne PPS Dart
|TRQ 203-C Longsword
|Widowmaker TX Tech-1
|Regular||30 ||7 |
|Devastator||AP||75 ||18 |
|Grenade Launcher Grenades
Kaiga M-40 Grenades
|Linebacker G-87 MSGL||Fragmentation||180||45|
|Concussion||180 ||45 |
|EMP||180 ||45 |
Ammunition for augmentations[edit | edit source]
Augmentation ammunition stack up to 25 rounds per 2x1 inventory space. In addition to finding them or purchasing them from vendors, augmentation ammunition can be crated using crafting parts.
See also[edit | edit source]