| "I once thought I could save the world... now look at it"
— Spoilers for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided follow!
The Apex Centre is a convention building located in London. The centre is surrounded by tall, helix shaped buildings.
The centre is described as a magnificent multi-purpose business and residential complex situated near the London sink.
Due to being a convention hall that hosts huge events, the centre not only has private meeting rooms, large exhibition halls, a catering area, and a main lobby, but also has a whole floor dedicated to security. This floor is known as the central security office and is two stories tall, with the head of security's office overlooking the main security room. There is also a helipad on the roof of the building. The building currently uses Tarvos Security Services for their security.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Edit
In 2029, Nathaniel Brown chooses this building as the location for his Safe Harbour Convention in hopes of convincing UN delegates to prevent the passing of the Human Restoration Act, causing the death of the centre's head of security and personnel as Shadow Operatives infiltrate the building to try and kill Brown and the delegates. Due to this, the C.S.O. floor is restricted past the lobby and Jensen is forced to find other means to prevent the impending attack.
- Despite being the location of the last 3 missions, the player never sees the exterior of the building in game. The only known image is from the game's thumbnail on the first mission in London.
- According to The Art of Deus Ex Universe, the Apex Centre was originally named "Apex Tower" and underwent many revisions. Early designs featuring skyscraper-like forms are seen in various concept art.
See also Edit
E-mails and pocket secretaries
Missions in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Annotated map of the Apex Centre upper levels
- Annotated map of the Apex Centre lower levels
- Unannotated map of the Apex Centre