The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Blade Plaza (Czech: Náměstí Mečů) is a public square and surrounding neighborhood in Prague. It is located on the bank of the Vltava River and to the west of Překážka, as indicated by the map in the metro station of the Plaza. The Plaza is likely named after the Palisade Blade facility located in the Plaza.
Notable Locations Edit
- Palisade Blade-01 – One of the Palisade Blades located in Prague. The lobby of Blade-01 is located on land, while the remaining parts of are underground or above the Vltava River.
- Near the Blade is a part of the plaza containing information panels, which contain an audio recordings of various subjects relating to the Palisade Blades and the Palisade Bank Corporation. The recordings are available in both English and Czech.
- Blade Plaza Station
- Konverz Kafé – A café currently under construction.
- A "naturals only" area in the northeast, guarded by anti-augmentation extremists:
- Plomboybtžo restaurace.
- Zatopek bar.
- A third-level apartment containing a weapon stash.
- Klímová Apartments – Location of ShadowChild's apartment.
- Two storage units near Klímová Apartments.
- Josiane: Vin Du Quebec – A wine store.
- A small sewers section.
- The Zatopek Bar may be a reference to Emil Zátopek, legendary Czech distance runner of the mid-20th century.
- There are few building number signs in the area. Additionally, there are no red street name signs, except for a "Pilgrim Nádraží, Dávný Čtvrť" street sign near the Konverz Kafé and a "Do Nikam, Překážka" street sign visible through the metal bars blocking off access to other streets to the southeast. These street name signs appear to be unintentional, because they belong to specific streets seen in Prague in the Mankind Divided base game.
See also Edit
- System Rift walkthrough (for a list of eBooks and notable loot)
- Pocket secretaries found in the Blade Plaza
- Unannotated map of the Blade Plaza
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.