The Champs-Élysées is a street in Paris, France. The Champs-Élysées is a location featured in Deus Ex, and serves as the third and final city hub of the game. The in-game location is also referred to as "Near Champs-Elysées."
The Champs-Élysées is regarded as the spiritual and cultural heart of Paris. By the time JC Denton arrives to search for the whereabouts of Nicolette DuClare, the area had been taken over by heavily armed Majestic 12 forces.
The area includes the following locations:
- The Aucun Dites Motel.
- Boulangerie Centrale bakery.
- Enfant Terrible café.
- The La Porte de l'Enfer club.
- A hut near the street contains a computer that can be used to disable the military bots patrolling the streets.
- There are two apartments in the area:
- Location name in the save-game interface.