The Church of the MachineGod, also labeled as Allison Stanek's Apartment, is an apartment complex in Překážka, Prague, that has been repurposed as a cult center for Allison Stanek's splinter faction of the Singularity Church of the MachineGod.
This facility is featured in the main mission M11: Confronting the Bomb-Maker in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. If you choose to instead complete the alternative mission M12: The Heist, the Church will be accessible when the Heist is completed.
The Church's facility is an apartment complex heavily outfitted with advanced technology that has been set up in a crude way. The cult complex has 4 floors, but due to a recent break in, the only floor allowing general access is the 1st floor. Beyond the main courtyard on the first floor is a basketball hoop and a pile of generators. The 2nd floor has a hologram of the consciousness collector, and a small armory. On the 3rd floor, there are two makeshift server rooms, with a third room having dozens of TVs, which are displaying static. The 4th floor is where Allison and the collector is found, in room 96.
Notable items Edit
There are two triangle codes in the church complex. The first can be found on the first floor in a supply room. The second code is on the loft in the room with the consciousness collector. Also on the loft is a praxis kit in a case.
- The back courtyard has the basketball hoop used for the achievement Ballsy.
- There is a street sign next to the front door saying "nádherná budoucnost" (beautiful future) in the district of Překažka ("barrier"). The building is number 76.
- Due to an oversight, going to the church while doing M12: The Heist to the point where Allison has died will still cause Vega to ask Jensen to reconsider
See also Edit
- Allison Stanek's computer
- Church of the MachineGod computers
- Church of the MachineGod (disambiguation)