The Church of the MachineGod, also labeled as Allison Stanek's Apartment, is an apartment complex in Překážka, Prague, that has been repurposed as a cult center for Allison Stanek's splinter faction of the Singularity Church of the MachineGod.
This facility is featured in the main mission M11: Confronting the Bomb-Maker in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. If you choose to instead complete the alternative mission M12: The Heist, the Church will be accessible when the Heist is completed.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Church's facility is an apartment complex heavily outfitted with advanced technology that has been set up in a crude way. The cult complex has 4 floors, but due to a recent break in, the only floor allowing general access is the 1st floor. Beyond the main courtyard on the first floor is a basketball hoop and a pile of generators. The 2nd floor has a hologram of the consciousness collector, and a small armory. On the 3rd floor, there are two makeshift server rooms, with a third room having dozens of TVs, which are displaying static. The 4th floor is where Allison and the collector is found, in room 96.
Notable items[edit | edit source]
There are two triangle codes in the church complex. The first can be found on the first floor in a supply room. The second code is on the loft in the room with the consciousness collector. Also on the loft is a praxis kit in a case.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The back courtyard has the basketball hoop used for the achievement Ballsy.
- There is a street sign next to the front door saying "nádherná budoucnost" (beautiful future) in the district of Překažka ("barrier"). The building is number 76.
- Due to an oversight, going to the church while doing M12: The Heist to the point where Allison has died will still cause Vega to ask Jensen to reconsider
See also[edit | edit source]
- Allison Stanek's computer
- Church of the MachineGod computers
- Church of the MachineGod (disambiguation)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Screenshots[edit | edit source]
Concept art[edit | edit source]