The Reflex holographic weapon sight is a non-magnifying gun sight that maximizes the operator's peripheral vision, and guarantees faster target acquisition. This is done by superimposing a reticle on a distant field of view when the operator looks through the viewer. The reticle will also soft-lock on targets to give the user an even greater sense of superiority. The attachment is compatible with most weapons on the market.
The holosight replaces the standard iron sight with a sleek, minimalist, holographic equivalent, featuring far superior clarity than most of the game's default iron sights. Not only does this mod add a slight accuracy bonus just for being mounted, but as touched upon earlier, the clearer field of view makes placing shots far easier than with most of Mankind Divided's iron sights. As an added bonus, the holosight's design and generally unobtrusive nature makes controlling recoil much easier. To bring up the holosight, simply press the 'zoom' button.
Certain weapons can accept both a Holosight and a 4x Scope. When both attachments have been added to a weapon, only one of them can be toggle used at once. The weapon loadout screen can be used to toggle between the Holosight and the 4x Scope.
If you're looking to use the hurricane SMG, finding a holosight should be at the top of your priority list. Well-to-do marksmen with a passion for the battle rifle are also advised to grab one when they're available, due to the general awkwardness of the gun's default sights.
Compatible weapons Edit
- Battle Rifle – standard and elite variants only (+15 Accuracy)
- Combat Rifle (+10 Accuracy)
- Machine Pistol (+10 Accuracy)
In addition to being attachment to the above weapons, a unique blue holosight is included with the Côte d'Azur.
- The following locations are for the main game only. For locations in DLC missions, see the respective walkthrough articles for Desperate Measures, System Rift, and A Criminal Past.
- Sold by Mikael Mendel at the 33 Hlavní Apartments. One holosight is available upon each of the three visits to Prague.
- Palisade Property Bank, in an area accessible only during "The Heist." The holosight is in a security room on 2nd level, in the weapon locker.
- Koníčky & Hračky, in a boarded up storage unit in the northwest corner of the open area, accessible by breaking a wall.
- In ARC territory, up the Throat, right after getting off the lift, turn right upstairs to find a room with lockers. The holosight is inside one of the lockers.
- Third floor of the Gymnasium of RVAC Row in ARC territory, inside a gun locker.
- During the "Access the Elevator" objective, access the third floor of the Ridit Station through a ladder on the second floor, and get into the server room through an electrified walkway (the electricity can be disabled by switching off the breaker). The holosight is on one of the shelve.
- Hangar 1, Viktor Marchenko's Office, in a weapons locker.