Transcript[edit | edit source]
1. Cybernetic Leg Prosthesis: model 6543.01--"Jaguar"
• Built on framework of polymers and lightweight alloys
• Electro-stimulated plastic cables mimic and greatly strengthen muscle tissue feedback and action
• Developing motor-dynamic system and shock-absorbing liquid polymer buffers
Prototype: 65% completion, pending stress tests, final metrics and analysis
Reveal date: 45 days
2. Hacking Device: model 000123.4--Not for General Public!!
• Cranial implant
• Dedicated microcomputer module employing circuit of processors and databases programmed with multiple code-breaking and counter-cryptography subroutines
• Unit capable of identifying and providing intrusion solutions for over five million discreet software barriers
Prototype: 95% completion, pending final circuit and processor evaluations, stress testing
Reveal date: 10 days