This augmentation is installed from the augmentation canister that also includes Combat Strength. Since there is only one arms slot and only one copy of the canister, Combat Strength and Microfibral Muscle are mutually exclusive options.
Description[edit | edit source]
Muscle strength is amplified with ionic polymeric gel myofibrils that allow the agent to push and lift extraordinarily heavy objects.
- TECH ONE: Strength is increased slightly.
- TECH TWO: Strength is increased moderately.
- TECH THREE: Strength is increased significantly.
- TECH FOUR: An agent is inhumanly strong.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Microfibral Muscle is an active augmentation that consumes 20 units of bioenergy per minute.
When activated, this augmentation increases the "max lift" stat, which is the maximum mass of objects that the player can lift. The maximum mass of an object that can be pushed is the max lift plus 50.
|(Not activated)||50||Can lift the small metal crate and push (but not lift) the medium metal crate|
|Tech 1||100||Can lift the medium metal crate and push (but not lift) the large metal crate|
|Tech 2||150||Can lift the large metal crate|
Moving heavy objects can provide access to previously unreachable locations. This can be done by either moving the object from a passage it is obstructing or by climbing on it to reach a height.
Canister locations[edit | edit source]
- Liberty Island (1st Mission) – On the top level of the statue of liberty, near NSF commander Leo Gold. This is the sole instance of the canister.
References[edit | edit source]
- See DeusExPlayer.CanBeLifted() in DeusEx.u