Mold Fumigation is one of the eBooks in the System Rift DLC for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. It can be found on the third floor of the Palisade Blade, on a chair in the west maintenance corridor.

Transcript[edit | edit source]

Molds are resilient and can survive under a wide range of environmental conditions, especially in environments with excessive humidity build-up.

Even if 90% of mold is killed, it is considered a "failure." Fungus can produce millions of spores from a single spore. Our brand of micro fungicides delivered through fumigation are powerful enough to achieve a 99.7% mortality rate. The remaining 0.3% must be cleaned and disinfected in less than 24 hours after the initial fumigation.

Once a mold outbreak is deemed "inactivated" it can be vacuumed. Killing the remaining 0.03% can only be done with unique disinfecting "cocktails."

Be sure to bring in a licensed mold specialist on a monthly basis to do a full check. Air circulation makes it harder for mold to grownsicsic. This is why we strongly suggest that owners add air vents and ducts. Mold can breed four hundred times faster in stagnant air.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.