Background[edit | edit source]
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The Delta-2 Peacebringer is the largest, most powerful and most heavily armed security bot in the game. It is also the toughest of all the bots, at 600 HP and 200 EMP HP. It fires 7.62x51mm NATO rounds from two miniguns, and has two sets of rocket launchers.
When on patrol, the bot walks along a fixed path, and stops at approximately every 10 yards to scan its surroundings for enemies, at which point it rotates its torso and says, "Scanning Area." It is a slow mover, and therefore an easy target under most circumstances. The smaller Page Bravo-3 Peacebringer bots often support Delta-2 Peacebringers with their increased speed and maneuverability.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Battery Park (last visit), facing the subway entrance; hostile if not surrendering to UNATCO.
- Liberty Island MJ12 HQ: patrolling outside the armory (2 bots).
- Hong Kong, Tonnochi Road, watching the street from a side (police property).
- Brooklyn Naval Shipyards, moving around the crane (3 bots).
- Paris, Denfert Rochereau, unreachable area (more hostile bots, but can't attack).
- Paris, Champs-Élysées, patrolling the street under martial law (3 bots).
- Vandenberg, outside the base (2 bots, must be neutralized).
- SoCal SeaWall, on shore.
- Area 51, hangar.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The bot bears a resemblance to the ED-209 robot from the RoboCop film series. A newspaper story in Paris describes a Military Bot malfunctioning and shooting two innocents in a scenario similar to that depicted in RoboCop.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- A datacube of JANINE'S BOTS SPECS AND OVERVIEW