The Tarvos Prague headquarters, located in Prague, serves as a regional office of Tarvos Security Services. The location is featured in the DLC mission Desperate Measures in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
The headquarters is connected to Terminal Station, one of the metro stations in Prague.
Desperate Measures[edit | edit source]
Shortly after the Růžička Station bombing, Terminal Station is placed on lockdown due to a bomb scare, preventing access to the headquarters. Adam Jensen, who is investigating a lead pertaining to the corruption of security camera footage of the bombing, manages to reach Terminal Station with the help of Peter Chang and subsequently infiltrates the compound.
Notable items[edit | edit source]
See Desperate Measures for locations of items and collectables, as well as annotated maps.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Tarvos Prague headquarters computers
- Desperate Measures pocket secretaries
- Unannotated map of the headquarters
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Mentioned as the headquarters in the Desperate Measures mission briefing (story summary) "Inside Man."
- Mentioned as "Prague HQ" in the emails on the Palisade Blade Tarvos security office computers.