The Tyrant Jetliner is an aircraft used by the Tyrants as a mobile base of operations. The aircraft is fitted with stealth gear and includes an access point for the "Killing Floor," the computer system by which the Tyrants receive orders from their superiors.
Icarus Effect Edit
The Tyrant Jetliner is described as a transport plane. The aircraft operates from Romeo Airport, the Tyrants' base of operation in Michigan. In his defection from the Tyrants, Ben Saxon accesses the Killing Floor and escapes from the aircraft.
Each Tyrant member, including Jaron Namir, Ben Saxon, Yelena Fedorova, and Lawrence Barrett, have their own room on the plane. There is a section of the jetliner that is only accessible to the leader of the Tyrants, Namir. The terminal for the Killing Floor is located here.
The plane also features a cargo hold with a retractable ramp that facilitates the loading or unloading of cargo. During a confrontation between Jaron Namir and Ben Saxon, Saxon uses the retracted ramp to jump from the plane into the ocean below.
- The Tyrant Jetliner is the only place where you can interact with the Tyrants on a friendly basis.
- Various pocket-secretaries can be found throughout the jetliner that document Saxon's recruitment into the Tyrants following the disastrous Operation Rainbird.
- Framed photos of Jaron Namir with his wife and two kids can be seen in his room.
- An e-mail from Gunther Hermann to Namir has Hermann requesting a 'skull-gun' augmentation.
See also Edit
- Tyrant Jetliner computer
- Jaron Namir's computer
- Ben Saxon's computer
- Tyrant Jetliner pocket secretaries
- Tyrant Jetliner auto-secretaries