List of weapon skills[edit | edit source]
Standard weapon skill bonuses[edit | edit source]
The following bonuses are universal to all five weapon skills:
- From untrained to master: +0%, +5%, +12.5%, and +25% increase in accuracy.
- From untrained to master: +0, +20%, +50%, and +100% increase in damage.
- In the inventory interface, this bonus is incorrectly displayed as half of its actual value.
The following bonuses are provided by multiple weapon skills, but are inapplicable to certain weapon skills.
- From untrained to master: -0, -0.2, -0.5, and -1 reduction in recoil.
- Reload time
- From untrained to master: 0, 10%, 25%, and 50% reduction of the duration of the middle portion of the reload animation.
- This bonus is not displayed in the inventory interface.
The pistol, rifle, and low-tech skills only provide standard weapon skill bonuses. The heavy and demolition skills provide additional bonuses different from any of the standard bonuses.
See also[edit | edit source]